Your Monthly Costs Are Fixed
Business Car Leasing is an agreement to lease a new car for a set period of time at a set price. After this period the car is returned.
The variables are duration (normally 2 or 3 years), mileage (from 8,000 per annum) and initial rental (equivalent to 3 or 6 monthly rentals).
You can also choose to include maintenance (that’s Servicing, repairs, parts, MOT, breakdown and our fair play tyre policy).
To enter into a contract a business car contract hire application form is completed and submitted.
Once approved, we order the car and send you the agreement.
Once the car is delivered, rentals are paid by direct debit, rentals aren’t taken before delivery.
We will guide you through the paperwork prior to delivery and during the contract.
If you are happy with us, we will aim to repeat the process at the end of the agreement on a brand new car.
The benefits of business car leasing are as follows:
- Low initial payment typically equal to three or six monthly payments.
- Monthly costs are minimised due to our discounted buying power.
- A maintenance inclusive arrangement eliminates all risks and costs associated with maintaining a car.
- Your monthly costs are fixed, all you have to add is fuel and insurance.
- You have no concerns over the resale value of the car.
- As you don't have to make a substantial purchase, you can make better use of your savings and credit lines.